Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day

One of our very favorite babysitters and friend is leaving for college this week. Shantelle is one outstanding YW that we have all grown to love so much. The girls had a good-bye party.




One of my very dearest friends sent me a super thoughtful b-day basket. She is so creative when it  comes to gifts. I love my girlfriend Heather H. and miss her so much. I thought it was a cute idea to share.
I have seen her make a lemon one for others who are going through something hard. She quoted "When life gives you lemons make lemonade." Everything in the basket was lemon themed with a pitcher and lemonade mix.
I am not creative this way. Thankful others who are.



You know the dreaded sound of the ice cream truck coming around the neighborhood. That cheesy music playing over and over. The kids immediately start begging to get ice cream. "Please, mooooom, Please, Please!" to their disappointment I  usually say not today BUT today I said YES. I thought my kids were going to flip out. They started running out saying "WAIT!"

It was fun to see them enjoy this simple pleasure. $10 later I am the best mother in the world. I think that is worth it. It wont always be this easy, I am sure.


Gotta love the Gatorade mustache on Emma.






Ethan also had a friend over today. I love this kid, Simon. Sweet heart! He kept saying thank you for every little thing. He even said thank you to me for taking pictures. He can come over every week. I promised I would post some of the pictures from their day so here they are, Simon. 






1 comment:

  1. you always get the best tramp pictures.

    i love kids who say thank you, too. most have never heard of it. =)

    ReplyDelete