Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Warning: Peanut Allergy

While playing with her cousins Emma comes to me and says her eyes iche.  Come to find out she accidentally touched some peanut butter and then rubbed her eyes.  Needless to say we were a little concerned. Two days later her eyes are back to normal.

                                                               9:55 am
 
     11:05 am


                                                               1:05 pm

6 comments:

  1. Poor Emma I hope she is feeling better now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Emma! I didn't know that she still had food allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sarah! That is terrible. Poor girl. My nephew has a PB allergy too. He can't be around people that have had it for 5 hours. If he has any contact with PB, he has to use his epi-pen and then get to an E.R. within like a half hour. I feel so bad. Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So scary. I'm glad everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, poor little sweetheart! That looks painful.

    ReplyDelete