I am so bummed because one of my girlfriends, Allison Passey, is moving away this week. She was my angel here in Indiana the first week I moved here. She didn't just ask me what I needed and then wait, she was on my doorstep with a plate of cookies, calling me and inviting me to activities, helping me look for a home. I felt like I had a instant friend (which is what I needed the most). I remember her calling me up with a list of homes to go look at, plus giving me fliers for homes she had driven by. This was the first week we met!!! I was blown away by her genuine friendship, service and care. I want to be just like that. She is moving back to Utah so that is good for her but we will miss her here, that is for sure.
I just got these pictures that were taken on her camera so I thought I would share them. They are from the first month we moved here so they are a little old. We were visiting a local pumpkin patch/hay ride/corn maze. It was so fun.
This is one of my other friends, Nicole Stock.
This is Allison Passey and her kids.
Katelyn and Ellie hit it off the first time they met. They are both very much DIVA'S.
No comments:
Post a Comment