Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Ethan

 

Every year on my kids b-day's I go back and watch videos of the day they were born.  I end up watching hours of our family and love it.  When I look back on all the video and photos it makes me so happy.  It reminds me of how happy and satisfied I am.  We have had such a blessed life.  I can truly say that I have enjoyed the journey and that is what counts. 
No regrets, just lots of good times.   Lots of good good times.

Happy Birthday to my little guy. February 9th is one of my favorite days of the year. 
10 Words I would use to describe him are:
1. Gentleman
2. Caring
3. Sweet
4. Sensitive
5. Laid-back
6. Jokester
7. Loyal
8. Honest
9. Spiritually Mature
10. Obedient

I just LOVE him!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment