Thursday, February 4, 2010

I hate this feeling.

You know that empty feeling that you feel deep in your gut after someone you love leaves.  I just took my mother to the airport after a full week of fun.  I will spare you on all the sappy details. We stayed up late every night giggling while we knitted, visited a huge yarn store, took the kids to the museum,  shopped, and hung with he kids.

Here are a couple pictures from the past week.

 
My mom is a retired reading teacher so my kids took advantage of her passion for books.

 
  

  

  

  
  
  

Gotta add this odd picture of Kate.  She is sitting in her baby dolls crib.

 

1 comment:

  1. awwww sarah jane..... sooo happy you were able to spend time with your mom! looks like you had a great time! love all the pictures! i am sorry your heart is sad! hope you will cheer up soon!

    ReplyDelete