Friday, February 19, 2010
Making pizza with Kate
A.K.A - Schmatie,
My "goal" is to spend a bit of quality time with each child everyday. "Goal" is the keyword here. Whether it is reading a book, snuggling, watching a cartoon, coloring together, listening to several silly jokes (Ethan), or and new song on the Ipod (Abby). Sometimes I will say, "What do you want to do for the next 15 minutes. I am all yours." or I will just go sit next to them and join in on whatever it is they are doing. Some nights I lie in bed and think to myself "Oh, Ethan kept trying to tell me a joke and I was so busy I kept telling him just a minute and never got to hear it." or " Did I tell Abigail thank you for helping me cook dinner or Emma who surprised me with cleaning the playroom." It is so easy to think of all the little things I didn't do. This helps me feel like I did some good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Sarah, I just love to follow your blog. The pics are so great and you are so talented. I miss seeing your face at church! I hope all is well with the fam, it's looks as though it is!
ReplyDeleteI have to ask, where is that cute shirt from that Kate is wearing?!
Natasha, Hello there! TJ Max is where we got the shirt believe it or not.
ReplyDelete