Don't you feel like this sometimes. I know I do.
In the second monkey picture can you see the baby hanging on to its mother? It was so cute how he would just hang there. I could carry Choncho (Gavin) around like that, all 30 something lbs.
We were all fascinated with the monkeys. We thought their crimped hair was stylish. My kids loved watching them clean each other and then EAT it. YUK!
Martin Family-
ReplyDeleteHow I MISS you guys!!! I try and keep track of you thru facebook and your blog but it's just not the same.. sniff.. sniff.. great pics Sarah.. I just got a canon t1i and I LOVE it!!! It has changed my world! I would love any and all tips and tricks though.. BTW.. I just updated my blog and I will send you and invite since Lenny made us go private :( Talk to you soon.. Love you guys mucho!
Yay for good weather! Looks like you are enjoying the time outside.
ReplyDeleteBTW it was Luke that would twirl his little feet, such a funny kid!