Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is in the air

I woke up yesterday morning to birds chirping outside my window.  The high was 57 degrees.  (Which was warmer than Vegas, I hear.  I have to rub it in) We played with bubbles, sidewalk chalk, ran and jumped OUTSIDE.  I can't wait for the warmth. We are going to the park for sure today. 

4 comments:

  1. I know!! It's so awesome! There's nothing like a little sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, what lens did you use to take the pictures of Gavin? Those are such great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a canon 24-105 mm lens 4.0 f-stop. Does that make sense? This is the main lens I use but it can be big and bulky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pleasant day - i'm soooo happy for you!!!

    and how on earth did you get gavin's head so perfectly framed in the school bus doors? photographic serendipity!

    ReplyDelete