Monday, April 19, 2010

Abigail Jane Martin

I have always known that my Abigail was special but this past week her school teacher called me and said how grateful she was for Abby in her class. She has a very difficult class this year and is not sure how she could have handled it without Abby's help. " She will stay in during recess and offer to help me. She doesn't waste a moment, if she is done with her work she is asking me how she can help me." 

It made me feel so good the have her teacher say such nice things about her.  I know that she is an angel, I know that I could not get through my day without her but to hear about her helping others like she does for me is great.  Not a day goes by that I don't thank Heavenly Father for a daughter like her.  She has a giving heart and I am am a grateful recipient. 

I love watching her grow into a young woman but hate losing my little girl. 










I am so emotional right now. I know this is sappy and a bit personal but I wanted to share it.

8 comments:

  1. ok, i'm totally tearing up. What a DOLL. She's just precious! like her mama! What a great girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look out Mama...you are going to have some boys knocking down your door! In the close ups she looks so much like Ethan. What a sweetie she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those hard baby girls always turn out to be angels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww! I LOVE this post ms sara! what a beautiful inside and out girl you have there! You are so blessed and sucha sweet wondeful mommy! Oh the joys of being a mommy! Isnt it wonderful when our children do so well in their life!? It really is the best! love you sara jane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! I remember when I came and brought you Christmas goodies and she gave me a picture of a rose. She is the sweetest girl ever! I miss her sweet disposition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sap away Sarah...I love this post! Yikes, does it just seem like yesterday when you were pregnant with her? Time needs to slow down!

    (I love her face in that last picture...eyes closed and smiling. Timeless.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about a tear jerker! She is a special girl, you're a lucky mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is such a beauty inside and out!! We miss her terribly!! Thanks for sharing her on your blog... Ya know I'm still playing pretend that you are just on an extended vacation!! :) love you girl~

    ReplyDelete