Monday, April 26, 2010

I may not be a first time mom, BUT

I was talking with my mom this morning and she was commenting on the beautiful dandelions that have been in some of the pictures I have taken lately.  She said she was surprised that none of my children were terribly allergic to them.  What? Allergic?

I started to laugh because the following two pictures represent a couple of our recent daily rituals.

We play outside in the field next to our home.

                                                         
Then . . . we do breathing treatments before school.  Ha,Ha! Thanks mom for making the connection for me on that one.  Emma may be band from the dandelions for now.

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I probably wouldn't have made the connection either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the pictures turned out great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya! Blasted allergies--we deal with the exact same thing! Great pics, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete