hey i posted this to on my blog! you copied me... copy cater! Jk! but seriously it is such an inspiration this video. The lady is a sweetheart! can you imagine going through what she has gone through!? Being a mom is hard enough then having what she has makes it harder. But she has an appreciation of life and she was saved for a reason. She talked about how when she was in a coma she was given a choice to stay or live and the lord let her choose and of course she chose to live. I keep up with her blog and you should to you will enjoy it! love you sarah jane!
Wow. We are doing a special Mother's Day lesson on Sunday. Now I want to figure out how to incorporate something from this. It is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
BTW- I get to come to Indiana in a week! I am coming to help my mom get her house ready to move. No buyers yet, but we are being proactive...and hopeful. Maybe I could find some time to bump into you. :) I'll email or call ya.
I'm speaking at our stake R.S. annual mtg. on women having an eternal perspective and not complaining so much, and this will be a perfect companion to that talk! That girl is amazing.
hey i posted this to on my blog! you copied me... copy cater! Jk! but seriously it is such an inspiration this video. The lady is a sweetheart! can you imagine going through what she has gone through!? Being a mom is hard enough then having what she has makes it harder. But she has an appreciation of life and she was saved for a reason. She talked about how when she was in a coma she was given a choice to stay or live and the lord let her choose and of course she chose to live. I keep up with her blog and you should to you will enjoy it! love you sarah jane!
ReplyDeleteYou should have warned me a little more...I wasn't ready for a morning tear session. It was fabulous, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWow. We are doing a special Mother's Day lesson on Sunday. Now I want to figure out how to incorporate something from this. It is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBTW- I get to come to Indiana in a week! I am coming to help my mom get her house ready to move. No buyers yet, but we are being proactive...and hopeful. Maybe I could find some time to bump into you. :) I'll email or call ya.
I'm speaking at our stake R.S. annual mtg. on women having an eternal perspective and not complaining so much, and this will be a perfect companion to that talk! That girl is amazing.
ReplyDelete