His expression is killing me. He is so hard to get a picture of because he is always moving. Finally he looked, he may have a scowl on his face but oh well. YUM!
Over my girls weekend I finished this pink blanket I was crocheting for Kate. She loves it and I love seeing her with it. I only have 4 more to make for the other kiddos.
Emma and I have this running joke about her going to 1st grade next year. She loves to remind me that she is getting bigger and will be going to all day to school. I will say " No, don't leave me. I'm not going to let you go. I think I may home school you." She just giggles and giggles. It has been tough having 3 little ones at home the last couple years but I am going to miss Emma's sweet spirit. She brings lots of light to our home.
Yesterday after school I was cooking dinner and the kids were doing there chores. This is by far the most crazy time around our house. I look over and see Emma chillin while listening the ipod. She is something else.
Sarah, your pictures crack me up! What a busy-fun home you guys have! That blanket is so beautiful! I want to learn.
ReplyDelete