This past weekend Lance suggested that I go have a girl's weekend in Texas (one of the reasons I love him so much). My sister, mom, 1 of my 4 sister-in-laws, and a dear friend were there. We had a BLAST! Eating out, shopping, knitting, crocheting, laughing, peeing our pants, I wont mention any names :} , being more silly than I have had the chance to be in a long time. I feel recharged !!!!!!!!
The only thing I would change is to have had all of my sister's-in-law there. Kinda last minute thing though.
The great thing was when it was time to leave I could tell myself I will be back in Texas in 2 weeks and be staying for 3 weeks.
Here are just a few pictures of my weekend.
When I go to Texas one of the many things on my "to do list" is eat good. Texas has the best restaurants. We ate good, I will say that.
We stayed up till 4:45 one night and 2:00 the next. We made the most of our time. I think it will take me a week to catch up. It was well worth it.
(above) Me and my sister in law ambyr, she is ridonculous (yes, ridonculous) I love her to pieces. Any one willing to love my little brother as much as I do is awesome to me.
When I was in Young Women's as a young girl, I had some of the best leaders. One that has always had a special place in my heart is Kimberly Coslett along with her family. I was at their home everyday as a teenager. Her and Jerry, were fabulous role models to all of the youth. I loved the way their home felt. Always, lots of love. They have 4 beautiful children that I consider partially mine.
Anyway, Kim has the greatest laugh ever so she is fun to have around. She laughs at all my jokes (funny or not) which is great, I am so glad that she came.
We did allow a few visitors. My dad, brother and sister's family came by to say Hello.
My nephew and first grandson of our family just got his mission call to serve in Bolivia, Santa Cruz. I am so proud of Chase. Here he is with his dad, Scotty J.
This is my sister Leann's family, 4 boys, aren't they all so cute.




two words..... COME BACK! okay so i have a few more words..... when you do come back you are not aloud to leave. just fyi.... also gross of all the pictures of me i literaly look like a heffer..... BUT the lil photo shoot you did of me turned out okay! Love you sarah jane! miss you!
ReplyDeleteI am seriously SO jealous. My mom told me how much fun you had. I bet I could tell you who peed their pants....
ReplyDeleteI'm coming home the first week of June for a few days... I HOPE I get to see you and come hang out and pee in my pants too! :)
ps- we sure love you Sarah!
Looks like you had a knitting good time!!! Glad you are back, though, we have a lot to talk about!!!
ReplyDeleteoh man...I can't even find the words to describe the weekend. so glad you came. seriously make this a yearly thing!!!! OK!!??? had so much fun and love the pics of kim!! so dang cute!! your flash makes me have some good lookin skin!!! HA!! miss you already and can't WAIT to see you and your kids!!!!!! love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW Miss Sarah...I am so jealous. I wish I had sisters and that my MOM was still here. Your family is so much fun!!! I just love your Mom and LeeAnn and if I knew the rest I am sure I would just love them all and the Coslet family sounds like people I would love to be with. I am so glad you had such a great time!!! I miss you!!! LOVE TO ALL!!!
ReplyDeleteUm, I think I'm in need of a girl's weekend. I got all teary reading this post. What is wrong with me! Post baby blues? LOL
ReplyDeleteSounds like a well deserved blast!! How did Lance do at home with all the munchkins? Oh, and I love that picture of you with your Dad!!