This is definitely a place to add to the list of fun things to do in Indiana. It is this little community that is set up like the mid 1800's. There are actors everywhere. We visited their school house, quilt shop, pottery store (Abby's fav.), Blacksmith (Ethan's fav.), farm with petting zoo (not Kate's fav.), an Inn, yarn store(my fav.), a garden and much much more. We couldn't even see it all. Just a side note it was really warm, I'm just saying.
We went with some of our latest found friends, the Binghams. Their family just moved back to Indiana from Japan. Michelle's mom, Beverly and Lance's mom, Vicki are best friends. Michelle and I hit it off instantly.
I love Connor Prairie! It's been there since I was a child. We went a couple of years ago and it's changed a lot, for the better. A really good time to go is October, it's not hot and it's not really cold yet, and they have a Halloween/Fall Festival things going on.
ReplyDeleteI really wish you had worn your trek outfit there. I bet they would have given you free yarn.
ReplyDeleteWell haven't you been a busy lady!!! Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete