Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Emma turns 6

Some of my favorite Emma pictures:















Dear Emma,
Thank you for being the sunshine in our family I can always count on. You continually keep me on my toes.  I will forever remember the way it felt to hold you as a newborn baby.  I would lean up next to your ear and whisper that I loved you and you would lean back into me almost like you could feel it.  You craved the closeness.  I swore I would have 10 more babies if I could be guaranteed they would be as tender as you.  You are very special in the way that you are able to love others.  People just want to be where you are.  You genuinely care about those around you.  You are the first to share what ever you have.  You are the first to give me several hugs a day.  I love your smile. I love your laugh.  I love your eyes.  I love watching you get big.  Every stage holds something new and exciting.  You are becoming a beautiful girl and I feel so blessed to have you as my daughter.       
Love , Mom

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Emma! We miss you! And I love the new family pics... especially your dress, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that letter was so sweet, sarah.

    the potty picture has always been a favorite! love it.

    ReplyDelete