Thursday, August 26, 2010

I am offically 34 now.

 Abby and Kate were in charge of making my cake yesterday. Yummy!  It was chocolate with vanilla frosting, my favorite. 
Girlfriends that helped me celebrate my birthday.  We saw Step It Up in 3D.  

We were basically the only ones in the theater.  You can imagine the dance moves we were pulling in the back.  I am sore today because of it (only kidding).

3 comments:

  1. How was that movie? Happy birthday girl, you still look 20!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you know your not kidding about being sore for busting some major moves! I bet you were rocken! Hahaha what sweet kids you have for making you that lovely cake! Happy birthday baby doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara-

    I feel so weird leaving a comment...since I don't know you personally, but my name is Michelle Williamson Lorenc. I found your blog on the Bonneville High School website--I went to high school with Lance. Tell him hello by the way!

    I just wanted to tell you that I love reading your blog. It inspires me to be a a better mother. You are always doing such fun things with your kids. You have such a beautiful family.

    The photography is fabulous by the way! Anyway--thought I would introduce myself so you would know who is reading...

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete