As I was looking back at all the pictures of the kids I couldn't help but look at the pictures from one year ago. So much has changed. Last August our family was in the process of looking for a new home in Indianapolis. Lots of changes were happening.
Lots of goodbyes :(
Lance and I took a trip to California to celebrate our 13th anniversary. Aww, the beach. So far away now.
Abby was dressing Gavin up like a girl. This is how he got his nick name "Tina" (Lance hates it, I wonder why)
Emma was learning how to ride her bike without training wheels.
I had to post this picture of Abby's art work. She drew every princess and wrote their names which is the best part. I think she was 5 at the time.
My favorites are:
Sepen Booty (Sleeping Beauty), Sowit (Snow White), Sidrell (Cinderella)



wow its only been a year
ReplyDeletelast august i was postponing my wedding one year later still no date
i love kids' invented spelling, too! so fun.
ReplyDeletei never knew y'all called gavin 'tina' - that's hilarious. we call grace "gus gus" or "gus" or "gussie." adam hates it too. he says it's not girly at all. so he calls her "goose" instead. i don't think that's very flattering either. when she was a newborn, sage would say "gace-gace" and it reminded me of the mouse gus gus on cinderella, so i started calling her that and it just evolved into "gussie." i love out nicknames and how they change over time.
one year ago i was at home with the middle and little ones while adam was in cali with macey & colton. just like now!