Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Katherine and Samantha


My girlfriend Katherine and her sweet 3 month old baby girl, Samantha came over for a photo opp.  We have been wanting to take pictures and finally got the chance.  It is a good thing I am not baby hungry because I would be wanting another baby for sure with this cutie around.
 

 
 

8 comments:

  1. oh sarah these are just beautiful! good job woman! i love love love the lil hats! did you make those????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better believe it. Thanks Kim, I can always count on my good YW leaders to lift me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a natural at photography, Sarah! LOVE the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah honey im more than just yw woman leader to you ... lets get that straight... i be yo soul sista toooooooo! love you! ps you are so very talented! and i will be coping those hats you made why??? you ask because I CAN do it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sweet! Ok, now I'M baby hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these Sarah! (Is that the cutest head of hair or what!) I love the sleeping one...with the long eyelashes. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah your pics are back. woop woop

    ReplyDelete