Friday, October 15, 2010


Yesterday Emma was reading her school books to Lance and I saw a moment to capture.  Tenderness.  I Love It!

I had to post some of the pictures I came across as I was looking through all my photos the other day.

Hard to imagine life before Gavin.  The kids look so young.  Look at Ethan, notice his belt?  This was during a phase of his where he loved to show his belt.  Right before this picture he adjusted his shirt so that his "cool" belt would show. Sweet!!!!!

Looking at these pictures of Emma was a good reminder of how much she has changed.  She was a bit of a stinker.  I kind of have forgotten.  What a blessing.

When I found Emma she kept saying, "It's lotion, mommy.  I promise, it's lotion, mom!"  No that's my lipstick!!!!!!!





Emma had found a permanent marker and drew all over herself.  I want to say it was on her belly as well.  That could have been another time, though.
My sister-in-law, Ambyr captured this beauty one day. It is Classic and will always be one of my favorite Emma pictures.

Painting with Emma was always interesting as well.   

I just love this picture of Kate and her daddy.  They were on the ground watching a movie.

1 comment:

  1. That was fun seeing pictures from the past. The picture of Lance reading to the kids is priceless...love how you captured it on the other side of the door.

    ReplyDelete