Friday, November 19, 2010

Sick

I am sick today. Dang!  I am not sure if it is allergies or a cold but either way I feel like junk.  My throat and sinuses are real soar.  I have been putting salt water up the nose, which I only do when I am miserable.  Even good ole "NyQuil" isn't keeping me asleep at night.  My diagnosis is a sinus infection but what do I know.   I think I will take a sick day today. Now that's funny!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, So sorry you are not feeling well. :( I had a sinus infection last month...it was miserable. It took a week's worth of antibiotics and 4 antibiotics shots in the booty to get rid of it! I hope you get over it soon. :)
    I had a couple of questions when you get a sec. :) I am looking to get a new camera, which one do you use? Also, I know you blogged about this before, but what image size do you resize your pics to, to make them so big on the page?? Mine seem so tiny. :)
    Lastly, LOVED your Xmas tree post! Makes me want to put up mine even earlier. I may do that today. :)

    ReplyDelete