I am still in Texas and loving every bit of it. I have been here almost 2 weeks now and I can count on 1 hand how many nights I have gone to bed before midnight, not many. We (my mom, sister, sister-in-laws sometimes, and good friends) have shopped, made these darling flowers (I will post a picture when I get home.), made deco podge frames, crocheted, and laughed our heads off. I have visited my grandma who is getting very ill, celebrated Halloween with the family, went to the World Series to watch the Rangers play (so fun!)
I will cherish all the amazing memories. It has been an awesome break. I am starting to miss my hubby and kids quite a bit, though. They have been so sweet and supportive to a mommy who misses her family. I am so thankful for this chance I have had. I have an awesome husband and wonderful kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment