Friday, November 12, 2010

The World Series

While I was in Texas the Rangers played in the World Series.  Our whole family got tickets and went to the game.  It was so much fun. 


My mom and dad. Aren't they cute!  I loved being with them for 2 weeks.

Me and my ,mom.  


This is me with some of my sister in law/ cousins wives.  We do not get to hang out enough!!!  They are so much fun.  We missed all the other sisters who weren't there.

My dad and his sister Betty.  They are the reason we we able to do this.

 Me and my SIL/family photographer, Ambyr. I love this girl.
 52,045 people were at the game. It was packed.



My family.  Always good when you have all of us together.  It is rare.

Mom and Dad
 My mom and sister. 

A picture of all my brothers.  It was great to see them all. 

 Even though the Rangers lost we had a so much fun. Good to see everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment