We decided to stay home and hang out around the house today for a number of reasons. One major reason was Kate threw up Thursday night and Emma had several false alarms of being the next victim early this morning. She hasn't thrown up, yet. As I type I am feeling a bit yucky ( but I am mental that way,though) We are heading to Texas for the holidays so getting the stomach bug now would be better than next week. Bring it on!
I saw a picture of these cinnamon Christmas ornaments (made with glue, apple sauce, and cinnamon) in one of my books so I thought it would be fun to make these for our teachers at school. They were super easy and quick. The kids enjoyed getting messy and feeling like they were cooking. My house smells so good now.
We also played with play-dough.
Ethan was very creative with the dough. I think we have an artist on our hands.

No comments:
Post a Comment