Every other year my parents have tried to get the family together and take a trip. We always have a lot of fun and the kids play non-stop. This year for New Year's we went to San Antonio, Texas. It is 5 hours south of Denton (my home). The weather was ideal. Our hotel was a family friendly place with activities throughout the day. There was face painting, kick-ball, late-night movies, and roasting smores every night by the fire pit. We even swam outside. The ladies sat by the fire place in the lobby each night and talked and knitted While the men went and played pool in a restaurant there in the hotel.
I am still recovering from the exhaustion of it all. We partied non-stop.
We also went to Sea World one day. I had never been. We saw Shamu the huge whale along with lots of other creatures.
What a neat trip! Looks like so much fun. My mom lives in San Antonio now.I love it there! I hope you don't mind me dropping in on your blog every once in a while.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had so much fun!!!! Love the first picture in the tubes...they are holding hands, so sweet!
ReplyDelete