When we got home from our long trip in Texas I started to feel a bit lonely, again. I must make some close friends here in Indiana. I can't keep driving to Texas or Georgia every time I get "blue". There are so many neat people around me here in Indiana. It seems like I am always too busy (or at least that is what I say) to get to know any one really well. I am not saying life isn't busy but just like everything else, if it is important to me I have to make time. This week I went to lunch with a good girlfriend and then Saturday night we had several families over for game night. It was so fun. There are so many neat couples here so we will definitely be doing more game nights. Some of our friends brought over "Cat and Mouse" It was intense. We had a very competitive group. No one was injured so that was good. (BTW that is a plunger that you see, it has never been used for anything but this game.)
Lance showed the kids how to play also. They weren't as competitive as the adults were. They were so interested in the game after hearing the adults screaming and laughing.
Kate eating homemade yogurt Popsicle.
We had a lot of fun. It was nice to be social. Life is busy for all of us with kids...I know exactly how you feel. Thanks for having us, we definitely need to do that more.
ReplyDeleteNow I am totally curious about how to play!
ReplyDelete