What do you do when your toddler realizes he can crawl over the gate. . . you double gate it. My kids were looking at me like I was crazy. I had to take a shower and knew (from past experience) that I needed to secure our home from Gavin. I know that it sounds cruel to
Look they are smiling even.
-3 windchill today, yikes! Lance is becoming a pro at shoveling the driveway. He even shoveled our neighbors. Gavin tried to help but got too cold.
Who could believe that this angel could be so naughty.
omgosh...A double gate! Sarah, that is hilarious!! I like your style of encouraging.lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed Lance is out there shoveling the driveway...that's a serious workout. I did that one time. A snowblower is a really good investment. ;D
That double gate is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Good for you!
ReplyDeleteSweet heart, it looks like you've triple gated it, even Quadruple gated it!!!! I LOVE it! It's BRILL! I LOVE your new blog. Such a cute background;) I MISS YOUR FACE! Gosh, it's been so long since I've seen it.
ReplyDeletei don't think i ever double gated, but i did raise the gate up higher so c man couldn't get over it. then he started going under it and we were done. too bad i wasn't as smart as you!
ReplyDelete