Last Saturday on our date-night some of our friends asked us to go rock climbing. Sure, we would love to, I said. I knew Lance and I were in trouble when we showed up to meet our friends and they were all in "proper climbing attire" and Lance and I were all dressed up for date night (we're so clueless). I am sure our friends were thinking we were nuts. It is true, that Lance and I are not to most outdoorsy people, this was a bit out of our comfort zone, for sure, but it was fun to be with friends. (I am so bummed because something happened to my memory card and all the images but this one below were damaged? I have never had this happened. I only wished that I could see those booty pictures that were taken while I was climbing up the wall. Maybe, it is a blessing in disguise.)
Girlfriends pics from rock climbing
 |
| The girls being themselves. Striking poses for mom. It was 80's day at school for Emma. |
What? I was counting on your pictures Sarah! I only took like 2! I guess the other Sarah took some too. Sometimes you can recover data from your card, all is not lost! I've done it before and got the images back. Now I'm trying to remember what program I used...I'll get back to you on that!
ReplyDelete