Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The crib is gone!!!!

We hit a major milestone this week.  I took Gavin's crib mattress out and put it on the floor one day and thought I would give it a try.  In my mind I thought he was just going to get off his bed and follow me out the door, this is what Abby did.  This is going to be a long process, for sure. I put him down and he NEVER once got out of his bed. I checked on him 15 minutes later and he was out.  Who would have ever thought? (This is exactly how Ethan was, also.)

A well-rested Gavin!
 Ethan when he first made the switch.(looks like Gavin,uh)
Abigail asleep in her new big girl bed. I would put her in the bed and before I could get to the door she was right there behind me. Over and over I tried to get her to stay in her bed. 45 minutes to an hour later she finally gave up fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment