| There are donut shops on every corner in Texas. Oh, they are so yummy! |
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Ft. Worth with Mark and Ambyr
For a couple days I went to my brother's house in Ft. Worth. We ate yummy food, played the Wii (Just Dance II), ate yummy donuts, laughed till we cried, and had good talks. I love his family and feel so comfortable when I am there. His wife Ambyr is like a blood sister to me. I am love her because she loves my little brother and is willing to put up with him. Even when he is a beast and going to law school. I love her because she is so much fun and spontaneous. I love her because she would do anything for me. Sister from another mister, I tell you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








oh let me count the ways that I love you. thank you so much for coming to stay.... why did we not swap pics? I have a lot of you guys... I think.... I actually haven't looked but just a guess:) thanks for always taking pictures and making sure we will be well documented in all the FUN we have. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteOk, I think everyone must feel that way about Ambyr... She's the best!
ReplyDeleteLooks like an absolutely funalishous time was had by all. Love Ya, Cindy
ReplyDelete