I have some of the coolest sister-in-laws/cousin-in-laws. I could be best friends with ever single one of them. They are just so much fun. We were able to hang out a lot this trip. I was grateful I was able to attend Britta's (the one in the middle) baby shower.
 |
| My sister-LeAnn, me, Britta, and my Aunt Betty. |
One night a few of us got together and danced, talked, ate, and shared . . . (a lot). I loved it! We stayed up so late. We missed all the girls who couldn't come.
 |
| Terin, LeAnn, Ambyr,Tiffany, and me. |
When I go home I try to catch up with my high school girlfriends. Brandie Shumate is one of my all time favorite people ever. We have known each other since we were tiny and she is a hoot. She has a super strong accent and just your typical southern girl.
 |
Cambree, Kate, Gavin
A little Wii time for the kids.
|
Looks like you had so much fun on your trip! I'm jealous of how warm it looks down there. (got spring fever BAD!)
ReplyDeleteBTW...LOVE your haircut girl! ;)
(question, where did you get that polk-a-dot dress that Kate is wearing? It is soooo cute!)
I ADORE Kate's dress! I too must know where it was purchased! I'm totally stealing these pictures off your blog ;)
ReplyDelete