One area that is crazy is Gavin in church. Lance about goes nuts every Sunday (every other Sunday I should say, because of his current calling in the stake). Gavin is usually climbing all over everyone, throwing his treats or a paper airplane that Ethan has made for him across the chapel, rolling under the pews. It can a bit stressful I admit.
So, he came home with an idea a couple of weeks ago. He made a special bag just for Gavin with new toys that Gavin could only play with during church. Lance would not be there during church due to his calling in the stake so we were to carry on with out him that Sunday.He left early in the morning but made sure we were prepared and knew the plan.
| I took the toys out. |
Things went well ;0). Today was the first Sunday Lance was able to go with us and he managed Gain. I must say it was a much more enjoyable day. Way to go, Lance!
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who wants to rip their hair out by the end of sacrament meeting!!! Today crew dumped his cocoa puffs/mini marshmallows everywhere!!! Need to spruce up my church bag I guess!!!
ReplyDelete