It was a very peaceful Mother's Day. We went to church, ate breakfast for lunch (made by my favorite people) , took a nap, ate dinner, made cookies (actually, I watched Lance and Gavin make cookies), took a walk, put kids to bed, then called my mom. The weather was beautiful today. It was a great Mother's Day.
Gavin and Lance have been bonding big time lately. I love hearing them talk together.
There is this cool property up the road from me. It has a pond,several barns, grain mill, and corn field on it. I have been trying to work my nerve up to go and ask the owner if I could take some pictures there. I finally did it and it was awesome. Abby was kind enough to get dressed up and model for me. My other kids sat and watched a movie for in their pj's in the car. They were just happy to be staying up late.
Here are a ton of pictures:












Abigail is breathtakingly beautiful! We love ALL of your photos! Sarah you have a wonderful talent!
ReplyDeletereally, really awesome, sarah! bet you're glad you got the guts to ask. =) love'em!
ReplyDelete