Monday, July 11, 2011

More Potty Time and Bunny Nest

Although, Gavin has been using the big boy potty off and on last week, Today was our first official day of potty training. I told him that we were throwing away all the diapers today.  We have only had several accidents including a poopy. It goes with the territory I suppose.

Hopefully, I can be strong for the whole week.


As far as the bunnies are concerned all is well. We have been checking on them several times a day and it appears that their mother is doing a great job feeding them. We have seen several bunnies hoping around the neighborhood and wonder which one could be her.  The bunnies are getting much bigger and fatter. They are so cute!

 
Here is the "x" we have been placing on top of the hole each night so we can tell if the mother has come.

1 comment: