Not a single child home for 3 hours = SILENCE
In the last 12 years of my life this has never happened. NEVER!
The kids were very excited this morning, thank goodness. Kate was a little nervous and Gavin was not at all. I can't wait to pick them up and hear all about their day.
| Gavin and his teacher Miss Angela. |
| Kate and her teacher Miss Michelle. |

LOL love it! I especially love that last picture of you! It says it all! Im with ya girl! I have been there and remember that feeling of my first day of complete silence! Just devour it! That is my advise to you although I am pretty sure I do not need to give you that advice! duh! Life is grand isn't it??? : )))
ReplyDeleteI totally remember the feeling as I dropped off my youngest for the first day of preschool and I was all alone in my minivan for the first time in 11 years. I was a bit giddy, I must admit.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your precious quiet hours.
AWESOME! So jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteOh good heavens. Someday I will have that silence. Most likely not for a WHILE. Enjoy it!!!
ReplyDelete