Time: 8:29 am
Temp: 55 degrees
Most mornings I stand at my front door and watch the kids leave on the school bus. Mainly, because I am still in my PJ's and so are the little ones. I love seeing all the kids dressed up with their huge backpacks. My kids love to get out there early and throw a ball with neighbor kids.
| Look at those scraggly kids. At least they have clothes on. I looked even better, trust me, PJ's and all. |
![]() |
| I sure love this girl, Emma. She just got this new hat from grandma. |
After we got the kids on the bus the three of us came back and ate cereal, colored while we watched Nemo, played on the computer and then ran errands.
Gavin loves the vacuum these days. Really anything with electricity. He spilled something and was anxious to get it cleaned up. In this picture below he had just plugged the vacuum in and turned it on all by himself. He wasn't sure if I was okay with that. This picture is a little blurry but I love his expression. "What's the big deal, I just turned it on?"
Kate is my little "crafter" these days. She got several coloring books and new crayons for her birthday recently so she is super excited to use them. She has been sharpening her cutting skills a lot lately. I always make her vacuum up all the tiny little pieces that fall over the ground with most of her cutting projects so now she cuts right over the trash.
| Gavin has just started drawing people. Can you see the faces? This is a picture of our family. |
I noticed my favorite leather chair had a few extra "designs" added recently.
I wonder who did it??? I didn't have to wonder too long because the guilty one was super proud of his art work.
| No Shame. Guilty and proud. |

No comments:
Post a Comment