So I just purchased this video editing software and I am so excited. I had started making this video for Lance for Father's Day with our old software and it would not work.
This video is around 14 minutes long.
Or you can click this link: http://youtu.be/RCg6KUh9NK8
Holy COW... I want to squeeze ALL of your kids! My goodness... you can tell they have been raised WELL! I love that little Ethan, his comments were so cute. They were all great! Loved the video! Good job! ps- you should submit these to the church! Seriously.
ReplyDeleteHey It's megan, Your children are so cute and I can't believe how fast time flies. You are amazing and you inspire me as a mother. Hope you are doing well. I love the story about abby. You guys are wonderful parents, We miss all of our close friends that we had in LV.
ReplyDeleteThat was so very sweet. A great testament to the love that Lance shows to his kids. He is a great example as a father. It makes me wonder what my kids would say...
ReplyDelete