I love this one. I just related to her so much. I started reading her blog and she is a pretty amazing mom.
Brandon Flowers is the lead singer for The Killers. I had no idea he was Mormon. He lives in Vegas now. I have loved several of his songs.
This last one is so tender.
LOve those! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeletei love shawni's parents & their books - the eyres. amazing family. she (sis eyre) has been one of my main mothering influences and inspirations. i bet shawni is amazing, too. i'll have to check out her blog. (and what mormon mommy isn't a blogger & photographer these days, LOL!)
ReplyDeletesew the cancer mom video when they presented the "i'm a mormon" campaign to our ward in 3rd hour last month. simply amazing and soooo touching.
did you see normam tolk's (scientist) profile? he was in my home ward in nashville. loved it! he's a professor at vanderbilt. wonderful family.