Monday, November 14, 2011

Texas {Part Two}

Brandi, Rockell, me
I always try to get together with my high school friends when i am in Texas. There are always several people I wish I could see. Fortunately this time I was able to see these girls.




One of my favorite memories from this trip was one night my dad, my kids, and I went out by ourselves to the land. We threw rock in the lake and drove around with our windows down. The night was beautiful.





We drove around in the middle of all the cows. I mean in the middle like they were surrounding our car. We rolled the windows down and let the air blow our hair as we watched them. The kids were in awe.


I love Texas donuts. I know they are bad for me but oh the are soooo good. So glad Indiana does not have these little stores all over.  If I lived in Texas I would weigh 20lbs. more in a month.



 We were able to get to the land 3 different times this trip. My kids asked to go out there every day. It was so peaceful and I love letting them go so they can explore.



I sure love these guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment