Abby had another game this week. I always look forward to going and watching her cheer. She is just too darling in her little uniform. I love seeing her eyes light up when she sees her family in the crowd. Usually, Lance and I try to go to the games alone because taking Gavin and the girls can be . . . well anything but relaxing. I don't think I need to explain that one. Ethan is more than happy to stay home and entertain the younger kids.
Yesterday Emma, Kate and our neighbor, Emma asked to go to the game. They sat there watching Abby and her friends cheer. They could hardly sit still. Before I knew it Abby's cheer coach asked if the girls would like to cheer along. Emma and Emma didn't even have to think about it. They were ready to go. Kate was a little nervous but warmed up rather quickly. I could hardly get her to sit down, in fact I never did get her to. She was in heaven standing by Abby jumping around. Emma loved getting to try it for a while but enjoyed socializing in the stands more.
Adorable!
ReplyDelete