Friday, March 16, 2012

One day as I was driving down the street, a street I drive on nearly day I notice an unusual pet out in the front yard of a particular home. I was used to seeing their dog running around but this, this was different. The kids and I even named this charming little pet we see almost daily, his name is Walter.  I am not sure why he brighten my day but he does. This is one of the perks of living in Avon, Indiana. I finally stopped and took a picture so that I could be cheered up at any time. This first picture is our screen saver right now on our computer. (...and yes it did replace a picture of Ethan. He wasn't offended.)


More and more park days here in Indiana. We are thriving with this good weather. We have been outside everyday and all day. My house is a mess but I don't care. (well kind of a little bit) Everyone seems so happy and energized. People are out running and walking. Kids in the neighborhood are out playing and laughing. I really like Indiana right now.


 




 
This is one of the little boys that Abby babysits. Brayden and his little brother Luke are so cute and their parents are so kind and generous to our kids.



Got to love Emma's fake glasses. 






Oh man, Gavin was up all night last night with an earache. He was in so much pain. I felt terrible and helpless. Lance took him to the doctor this morning and got him medicine, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment