Friday, March 2, 2012

Park Days are back...YES!

We have had been fortunate to have some really nice days over the past couple weeks (mid 50-60's). We have been hitting the park often. I tell you I have been battling that seasonal depression.  It amazes me how much better my mood is because the sun is shining. This has been a warm winter but a dark and dreary one. Hello sunshine. Stay around, please.

We went to one of our favorite parks with our neighbors .






Emma got pink eye and had to stay home from school this week. It happen to be on the most beautiful day that we have had this year and nothing was stopping us from going to the park, not pink eye.  I had furniture in the back so she got to ride shotgun for the first time. She loved it!





 
 


2 comments:

  1. yay sunshine! Do you have on pink shoes? Love 'em!!
    (I hate homework, dinner, cranky hour too!!!) Let's chat this week...call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you said about the crossover ceremony! Yes, I agree! INTERESTING!

    ReplyDelete