Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yesterday our family took our first family bike ride of the season and let me tell you it took longer to get out the door than the actual bike ride. All the bikes had to be taken down from storage, pump up the tires on all the bikes, find correct bike helmet (Lance insists they were since his bike accident where his helmet saved his head). Gavin would not were his helmet so he ended up riding in the trailer. There were a lot of tears from him. Now that we have the bikes out I am sure we will do more rides as a family. Watch out because we are not a small group riding through the neighborhood.
That is our neighbors car in the bottom corner that I have the camera propped up on. 

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was a puddle and your reflection was in it:)! HAHA. Love it.

    ReplyDelete