Monday, April 23, 2012

Texas trip ALONE!

 I was looking through my phone at a few of the pictures I had taken.
In hotel on the way to Texas.

After we drove back from Texas I turned around and flew back 3 days later for one of my best friends from high school's wedding . It was neat to be there without the kids. I love having them there but it is a totally different experience without them. Since we were just there it was great to be alone. Who knew a flight could be so fun. I read the whole time. No interruptions. WOW!

Lunch with my mom and dad. My dad just had eye surgery so her looks a little different. 


My mom and I went shopping one day.

 My mom helped me make some new table clothes for YW. They are the colors of the themes which we focus on every month. It was so fun to do these with her. Check out her vintage sewing machine. She got this one when she got married from her new Mother-in-law's sister. So that's my Grandma's sister, Aunt Gladis.

Rockell (one right next to me) is also one of my dear friends from high school. She invited me to stay with her at her hotel that night. We stayed up till 4am talking about life. Loved it!

Brandi looked amazing! Her husband seems so sweet.

Girls night-Dinner with all off my cousins and brothers wives, plus my sister. We were missing many but we enjoyed getting to chat anyway.

I am so grateful that my husband supported me so that I could go. It was so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished looking at all the texas posts! So much fun :) Loved seeing you-hope that the next visit isn't too far in the future! love ya!

    ReplyDelete