Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Naps, wrinkles, loose tooth willies

I can smell summer. It is so close. I can't wait for the days of no schedule. The sounds of kids laughing and playing (and fighting, lets be real).  No really, it's countdown time.

I had to make a trip to Costco today and it really wiped Gavin out.  He fell asleep for a couple hours today just like this. Look at his skinned elbow. He did that a couple of days ago on his bike.

Emma came home with this funny notecard from school. It was part of her schoolwork. I thought it was pretty funny. Just in case you can't read it, it reads: My Grandpa is really wrinkled.


Emma has a super loose tooth. Can you see it there on the top? It is just dangling. I keep teasing her that I am going to pull it out. She just giggles and says "No you won't." Yesterday I felt so terrible because as I was joking with her I held her down and was acting like I was going to pull it out. She was laughing, laughing and then crying. Oops!  Hopefully, I haven't scared her. She really thought I was going to pull it out. I explained to her that I would not pull it out although I secretly am debating doing it in her sleep. It gives me the willies how it turns completely up and around and wiggles every time she talks. Yikes! The stresses of a 2nd grader.


1 comment: