Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bocce Ball

Last week I got together with some girlfriends and we played Bocce Ball. I had never heard of this game before this night. We had a tournament and I wasn't too bad. I came home telling Lance all about this fun game that I had played and he surprising told me that we had a Bocce set in the garage that his brother, David and wife Aimee had given us for Christmas. I was so excited and happy to see that we did indeed own the game. I taught the kids and we are all enjoying it now. (Thanks David and Aimee.) It was perfect Sunday afternoon activity.




I also bought a ice cream machine that I saw on clearance this week. We made homemade ice cream while we were in Georgia and I have been craving it ever since. Yumm!




No comments:

Post a Comment