Last Wednesday the whole family was invited to a BB-Q with Lance's work group. It was great to meet all the people he works with and put names with faces. Everyone was super nice and the food was yummy. My kids filled up on plenty of dessert and loved playing on the bounce house. All though it was a hot day we stayed in the shade and enjoyed the nice breeze.
Lance worked out in the yard and the Gavin quickly came out to help. He loves helping Lance's with his handyman chores. Lance is so patient and seems to like it, also. So cute to see them working together.
I saw this picture somewhere online so I thought I would try an duplicate it. I loved it!
 |
| This is what Gavin did all day long. He is supposed to have his floatys on. |
 |
| A little chicken fighting with the neighbors. |
 |
| Gotta love the group jump in pictures. |
 |
| OUCH! |
No comments:
Post a Comment