Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sugar Cookies for the holidays

Last Monday night,the Wilsons invited the kids and I (minus Ethan, who was not interested)to come over and decorate sugar cookies. We had so much fun chatting and decorating.  Lance and Ethan meet up with us for some pizza. I sure do love the Wilson family. Our girls are crazy about each other.



Abby is quite cookie designer. She gets cereal.


Look at all those intent faces.
We also did sugar cookies with our good friends the Simpsons.


... another night with some friends from church... the Layton and Enzs families.

and since we hadn't had enough we did some on our own.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun!!! People (and I mean tons of people) Love the Martin Family wherever they go or live. You are still loved by everyone in the Las Vegas Valley!!! Especially ME!!! By the way this is Cindy sue! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete