After we got home from Texas we still had several days left of winter break. Poor Lance had to get back to work. The kids were anxious to get with their friends and go outside in the snow. That is what they did for the next few days.
Lance and I left for our date Saturday night and the kids were all out playing in the snow. Abby texted me later with a picture of our snowman family + Lexi (her friend that was helping her). Aren't they adorable. I love them. They are starting to melt know. I am so sad.
I don't have any pictures of Emma or Ethan. They played over at their friends house.
The kids started school back up yesterday. The house is sure quiet. It feels so good to get back into routine. Even the kids were excited to start school. I have been able to get so much accomplished these last few days. Awww, life is good.










No comments:
Post a Comment