Several times last week I took the girls with me to a local Zumba class. We had so much fun dancing and shaking. I can just see us in 5-10 years having the best girls nights ever. We have so much fun together now. I love having girl time.
Another lunch date with Kate. When a parent comes to lunch at the school, the student is allowed to invite 1 or 2 friends to come sit with them at special table. Kate's friends kept walking by with sad eyes because they wanted to sit there also. We kept scrunching in and making room. I was sitting next to Kate there as well. It was great to see how loved Kate is.
These two are getting to be thick as thieves these days. Gavin idolizes his dad and his big brother. They were twiners in their Puma shirts.
This is a shot during chore time. Looks productive, right??? Sometimes chores take for ever.
Kate is starting to do random acts of kindness around the house. This week she made my bed for me. (I hate to make my bed and rarely ever do.) Love the little note she left on our bed.
![]() |
| Emma - Miss Spidey Woman |
![]() |
| Kate and I got away for a little afternoon date. McDonald's Sunday-YUM! |
![]() |
| Abby had the kids making funny faces on photobooth. They were all giggling. |
Emma has had a lot of school work lately and is having a hard time managing her chores and school work. Since Emma is always doing nice things for everyone (including helping Kate with her chores) Kate decided to surprise Emma and make her lunch for her so she wouldn't have to worry about it. Emma squealed with delight when she realized what happened.
![]() |











No comments:
Post a Comment