Kate had a kindergarten celebration where the kindergarteners sang several songs for the parents. She did a great job singing. She is super excited to be a big 1st grader now.
Gavin was kind enough to be my date to the show.
Ethan had his band concert that I was unable to attend (YW activity at my home). That's ok because grandma and grandpa had just driven into town (and I mean just, like 30 minutes prior) so they were able to go with Lance. I was told he did a great job.
Check out Ethan's latest craze. He has been saving up and was finally able to purchase these shoes and socks. "Everyone is wearing them at school" Abby approved. I guess Ethan can add himself to the club. He does look good in them, I must say.
Here is one of the ways Ethan has been earning a lot his money these days. He mows for neighbors. Mowing is a hard job. I have been impressed with his ability to get outside and work. It has been a great learning experience for him.
Lance parents wanted to see where Lance works so we headed downtown to meet him for a quick tour and lunch. It is always neat to see where Lance spends his every days. I feel like I know the people already just from talking with Lance about work so it is nice to put names with the faces.
We have heard a lot of hype about this deli downtown, Shapiro's. It was rumored to have some of the best Rueben sandwiches out there. It was real good and real messy. I don't know if I was sold on it being the best but it was fun to try it out.
Gavin also had his last day of preschool "celebration". There was a picnic and then we flew kites. Have you ever seen a pregnant woman try to get a kite flying. . . it aint pretty. Thankfully there were some other mothers there willing to help out. The weather was comfortable and there was enough wind to fly the kites. We have had so much rain lately so I am glad we were able to have our outdoor party.
We sure are going to miss his class and teacher, Miss Lori Lee. Gavin is excited to be done.
![]() |
| Gavin and his buddy Luke |
The kids have loved busting out their suits and getting wet this spring.I bought a tiny plastic pool that we all sit around getting our feet wet in. The kids love to make water balloons.
Check out these cool ones.
One of my favorite things about our preschool is their "preschool graduation". It is hilarious to see the kids in their caps, gowns, and diploma. Gavin wasn't into it at all but he sure looked cute. I was able to bribe him into a few pictures afterwards.
Oh

















No comments:
Post a Comment